Chambers Island Lot
Door County, WI
With Barn and Water View!
$54,000 - by owner
Part of the Open Meadow
The lot is on the northeastern end of the Island,
about 1/2 mile north of the Island's East dock.
The lot has a driveway off Island View - a town road.
It has a partial view of the water and the Door County peninsula.
Salient Features of the Lot
- About 5 acres of high ground. Lot is irregular in
shape, with 275' of frontage on the Town road.
- Lot has an 8" drilled well!!
The well-driller just removed his drill rig from the Island
after 3 years of drilling so this will be the last drilled well
on Chambers for quite some time!
- The lot has a Water View looking thru the neighbors property
towards the Door County Peninsula.
- Lot will "perc" for a conventional septic system.
- Lot has a 24' x 32' garage with a metal roof that can
store vehicles, lumber, etc.
- Driveway is off of the Town road. This means that the Town of
Gibraltar is responsible for road maintenance!
- Lot is within walking distance (about 1/2 mile) to the East
Dock and public water access with a public launching ramp.
(Walking is good for your health!)
- A new 44 slip marina was recently built at the East Dock.
This should solve our access problem.
The Lot and its Views
Back Road to the Lot
The Island East Dock / Marina
Lot is in walking distance of the dock.
Close to the water
An open meadow
The Barn in the Winter
Trillums in the Spring
Waterview from 2nd driveway
For more information on the property,
Call: (920) 868-3413
Go BACK To:
Chambers Island Land For Sale