Chambers Island Lot
Door County, WI
(For Sale By Owner)
Possible Land Contract
The lot is on the northeastern end of the Island, about 1/2 mile
north of the Island's East dock. The lot has a driveway off the
town road with a water view of the Door County peninsula.
Part of the Open Meadow
Salient Features of the Lot
- About 4.8 acres of high ground. Lot is irregular in
shape, with 275' of frontage on the Town road.
- Lot has an 8" drilled well!!
The well-driller just removed his drill rig from the Island
after 3 years of drilling so this will be the last drilled well
on Chambers for quite some time!
- The lot has a Water View looking thru the neighbors property
towards the Door County Peninsula.
- Lot will "perc" for a conventional septic system.
- Lot has a 24' x 32' garage with a metal roof that can
store vehicles, lumber, etc.
- Driveway is off of the Town road. This means the the Town of
Gibraltar is responsible for road maintenance!
- Lot is within walking distance (about 1/2 mile) to the East
Dock and public water access with a public launching ramp.
(Walking is good for your health!)
- A new 44 slip marina was recently built at the East Dock.
This should solve our access problem.
Click here for a Video of the lot (.mp4 44 meg)
The Lot and its Views
Back Road to the Lot
The Island East Dock / Marina
Lot is in walking distance of the dock.
The Garage on the Lot
Close the the water
A View from the Lot
The Barn in the Winter
The Open Meadow - Fall 2010
Click here for a Video
For more information on the property,
Call: (920) 868-3413
Go BACK To:
Chambers Island Land For Sale